||EARLY BIRD (from 1st June - 31st July)
3yrs and under
No tickets will be posted out, instead please present
paypal receipt at the gate
Tickets are also available from
Upton Snodsbury Post Office.
SnodFest Terms and Conditions
We hope you have a fantastic time at the festival. We hate red tape but, like any festival, we have to have a little. We'd be grateful if you could read, digest and follow some simple T&Cs - thanks!
1. The following are not permitted to be brought onto the Festival site: alcohol, glass bottles, drinking glasses, push scooters, knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, poles or other items that could cause harm.
2. For People cycling to the festival - Push bikes can be brought into the festival site and stored in a safe location but not ridden within the festival site.
3. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with any reasonable requests from the Festival.
4. No animals are allowed onto the Recreational Park, except Assistance / Guide Dogs.
5. Admission to the Festival is only permitted with a valid ticket; wrist bands provided on entry must be worn at all times while on the festival site.
6. Children remain the responsibility of parents at all times and the festival provides no supervision of children.
7. A licensed bar is available. Bar staff will only serve alcohol to those aged 18+. Anyone lucky enough to look under 21 years old may be asked for proof of age.
8. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme / timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
9. The festival reserves the right to cancel the festival in extreme cases i.e. adverse weather. Refunds will be provided to people who have bought tickets in advance.
10. Photographs may be taken for non-commercial use only, at the discretion of the Festival.
11. Video or audio recording of artists is prohibited without express permission of the Festival.
12. Everyone at the festival consents to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the Festival.
13. Vehicles are parked at owner's risk.
14. The Festival can take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to items belonging to ticket holders.
15. Tickets cannot be refunded or resold and lost tickets cannot be replaced.
16. Camping is permitted at the festival by pre arrangement only in a designated camping area.
See separate camping guidelines.